Thames & Kosmos - Pepper Mint in the Great Treehouse Engineering Adventure
- Build a large wooden treehouse and conduct experiments and additional building projects that add more elements to the treehouse.
- Includes a 32-page, full-colour storybook manual and experiment guide and a scale pepper Mint figure.
- Fun, character-driven STEM kit that covers lessons in physics, engineering, and electrical science.
- After the experiments and projects in the manual are complete, the finished treehouse becomes an independent Play set; The setting for infinite adventures and storylines, limited only by one's imagination!
- A parents' Choice silver honour award winner.
- Winner of the toy Award (Nuremberg toy fair)
- Linda's treehouse is not connected to the electrical power grid, but Pepper Mint devises various mechanical inventions to accomplish certain tasks. You will help Pepper equip the treehouse with pulleys, winches and gears as you learn important lessons in physics. You will also build a rope ladder, a zip line and a secret trap door. At the end of the story, you will also wire up a string of LED lanterns using conductive thread and a battery holder to light up the treehouse in the dark jungle night!
Your kit includes: A scale Pepper Mint figurine, the materials to build the treehouse and do the projects, and a full-colour illustrated storybook.
You will also need the following household items to complete the experiments:
- A ruler, scissors and craft glue
- Coloured pencils, wood glue and sticky tape
- 5 coins, brown paper and 2 x AA batteries
Recommended for ages 8 and up with adult supervision. Please be on hand for advice and practical help.
Keep the instructions handy for reference at all times.
Sorry, this item is out of stock