eeBoo - Simple Math Bingo
- Great for playing with children at different math levels
- Not a racing game, children are given time to problem solve for the right answer
- Each numbered tile is illustrated so early learners can practice counting and visualise solutions to simple math problems
- Box: 8¾" x 8¾" x 1½"
- 6 Double-sided game boards
- 54 Playing chips
- Made from 90% recycled gray board and printed with vegetable based inks
- Ages 5+
- Winner of the Oppenheim Gold Award
Build on early math skills with this fun-to-play Math Bingo game. Simple Math Bingo is cleverly designed with double sided boards; children can choose to solve addition or subtraction math problems, even in the same game! Draw a tile and reveal a number. Does it answer a problem on your board? A little mental math will make it clear! Be the first player to fill their lotto board to win! Printed in vibrant colours and illustrated with animal friends for easy counting. Illustrated by Monika Forsberg.
Pick a number… is it one
That gets one of your problems done?
Complete your board and you will "wow" us
With your mathematics prowess!